Monday, June 20, 2005

I am so into you...

. . .I can't think of nothin' else...

I am so into you
I can't get to nothing else
I am so into you
I can't get to nothing else

Atlanta Rhythm Section

Found this commentary in a journal here:

"This is one of those songs that has a strange, complicated story as to why I love it. It's not a song for everyone, and it's definitely not a song for those who are well-adjusted or sane. It is, however, the most romantic song about being compulsively obsessed with someone ever written. In this day and age, it's called stalking. In the 70's, it was called romance." (There's more there.)

My kids have a song they call "That Stalker Song." It's not this one, but it's another one that might be illustrative (or might just be a stalker song):
Every move you make
Every step you take
I’ll be watching you

(and you might as well not call the police,
because it WAS The Police)


No comments: